Sunday, January 20, 2008

Little Orphan Monkey






















Please help! I'm a little orphan. I lost my Mama! I don't know where she is! She gave me to an evil man and he took me away to strange foreign lands. He stuck me on the outside of his bamboo bungalow so all the people could see me. I'm only little. I was scared. He left me outside all night by myself. There were angry dogs barking on the beach and I thought they might eat me. Then the man took me to another strange place where there were bouncing animals. I don't even know how to bounce. He stuck me in a shrine. I didn't know anybody else in the shrine and I didn't know what to do but try and look as cute as possible so nobody would hurt me. Nobody did but still I was a little frightened. Now I'm back in the cold and miserable city I came from but I can't find my Mommy. Please help me if you can because I don't want to be with this weirdo anymore. Maybe he will do things to me like Micheal Jackson did to Bubbles