Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ich bin ein Berliner



Yes, indeed 'I am a doughnut'! While I wouldn't even inflict upon my worst enemy this piece of Samshit camera, I have suffered a plenty! Worst camera I have ever touched! Can't cope with anything! Light, focus whatever! It's shit! Total shit! Why suffer the pain? Well, that's because I was waiting for the Lumix LX3 to come out, which it isn't, ever, by the looks of it! So, while the Lil Ricksters was driving the Lamborghini of compact digital cameras the LX2, I was riding the gimp donkey! Well, no more, as I have finally given up waiting for the LX3 and bought a LX2! Buy one they're brilliant! Bloody marvelous! This selection of shots however is unfortunately with the gimp! Yes, I'm making excuses! I'm also making them public because plenty of them are crap rejects and so I've no reason to be precious, but they still have an edge and are well worth a look in nevertheless...

Hamburg/Berlin June/July 07

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/blogmare/HamburgBerlinSummer0702/photo?authkey=Gh6zP21_B3E#s5125431955024591074