Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh Mother,..sorry, Father of Pearl;

So, my Dad visited me in my dream last night, or perhaps it was sort of this morning rather. He was absolutely stark raging mad and said in fury, 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS MEANINGLESS SHIT????'

Very scary!!!!

I thought about this for a moment calmly,(in the dream), collectively, gathering my thoughts, without throwing a rebellious Patantrum or anything like that, but with absolute and total conviction, said`'Well, it's all totally meaningless isn't it?'

Which seemed to end the conflict right there and then!

When I woke up, even before getting out of bed, I grabbed the book that I'm sort of reading bits of, at the moment, as it has 366 days of maypoles, martyrs & mayhem, and I looked up todays entry, and the very first thing I read was...

But I hae dreamed a deary dream, beyond
the Isle of Skye;
I saw a dead man win a fight, and I think
that man was I.